Our network aims to give you an opportunity to widen your client base to include disabled people and their families.
We would love to hear from you if:
- you’re a care and well-being practitioner offering for example yoga, massage, nutritional advice
- you’re an artist, musician or dance teacher who can offer classes with opportunities for creativity and mindfulness
- you have administrative or financial skills that can help others better understand information, processes, systems they need to engage with
- you offer leisure or tourism opportunities related to well-being – things like sailing, walking or guided tours
- you’re interested in working with others to create well-being experiences/packages tailored to an individual’s needs.
Why get involved?
You will receive a warm welcome as part of our network and enjoy potential opportunities for
- Connection: with other like-minded practitioners, volunteers, and business owners in a safe and supportive space
- Community: of support for conversation, learning, enterprise, personal and professional development
- Collaboration: with other members to create projects and activities of mutual benefit
- Creativity: developing new models of community-based support
- Commerce: building confidence and supporting activities that could lead to income generation and business growth
- Communication: with each other, clients, customers, other networks